Tag: session

Results

  • The Storm Cometh

    GM'd and posted by "Jennifer":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/Jennifer The elven craftsman shook his head as he dropped a small pouch of coins into Casidhe’s hand. “You know that you’re getting the worst of this deal, don’t you? You may find it …

  • Enemies and Friends

    GM'd and posted by "Jennifer":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/Jennifer A wan gray light penetrating the clouds was the only sign of morning. Simon groaned at the stiffness that resulted from sleeping in cave that was not truly suited to that …

  • Various Forms Of Ambuscade

    GM'd and posted by "Jennifer":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/Jennifer Naessa looked quickly at the immediate surroundings. A wall of soft stone leaned over them, with a narrow clear area running along its base. The undergrowth began about ten …

  • Vox Deii

    GM'd and posted by "Jennifer":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/Jennifer Simon eyed Casidhe and Aidan for a moment. “Just precisely what were you thinking I was going to do to this fellow?” Aidan blinked. “Weren’t you going to interrogate him …

  • Into the Mist

    GM'd and posted by "Jennifer":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/Jennifer After making their horses as comfortable as possible inside one of the larger tents, they gathered around the ruined tower. Naessa huffed nervously. “Let’s get this insane …

  • Hag and Gryphon

    GM'd and posted by "Jennifer":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/Jennifer Inbolc returned to Alveyin’s tavern early the next morning, tentatively chivvying a tiny grey-haired woman in an undyed woolen dress. Her face was a mass of wrinkles and her …

  • The Mist

    GM'd and posted by "Jennifer":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/Jennifer The night was even more bitterly cold than the day, and everyone found it quite difficult to wake in the pale early-morning light. Casidhe crawled out of his blankets and …

  • Meeting and Mirror

    GM'd and posted by "Jennifer":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/Jennifer Naessa peeked cautiously out of her tent to investigate the loud coughing noises and spotted Jatris standing nearby. “Keeper, the scouts report that a small band is moving …

  • Return to the Creag

    GM'd and posted by "Jennifer":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/Jennifer “I think you, of all people, know exactly how much trouble this will bring us if it gets found,” Simon said, handing the Knight-Commander’s ring to Casidhe. The duelist had …

  • Wilderness of Mirrors

    GM'd by "Jennifer;":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/Jennifer posted by "Darth Krzysztof":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/DarthKrzysztof Lothaire, Simon, Aidan, and Kentrell stood with Steward Dwinval at the bottom of the stairs, staring at …

  • Session 11: Out of the Silent Past

    GM'd and posted by "Darth Krzysztof":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/DarthKrzysztof Gheris awoke to hear a quiet tapping at her door. It couldn't have been more than two hours since she'd finally fallen asleep after talking to Teresa. Maybe her …

  • Session 12: The Reaver

    GM'd and posted by "Darth Krzysztof":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/DarthKrzysztof Dalish warriors surrounded the clearing, too busy keeping something else out of the camp to aid the group. The chaotic din of battle rang out all around. …

  • Session 13: Funeral for a Friend

    GM'd and posted by "Darth Krzysztof":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/DarthKrzysztof The death of Gervais and the arrival of the Adra clan dispersed the remaining darkspawn. The sun rose on what was left of the Dalish clans as they gathered their …

  • Session 14: Lies in the Woods

    GM'd and posted by "Darth Krzysztof":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/DarthKrzysztof While Gheris weighed her options, Simon stepped into view. "Good day!" he called to the three brightly-dressed humans. "I suspect you have a story to tell, tied …

  • Session 15: The Burrow

    GM'd and posted by "Darth Krzysztof":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/DarthKrzysztof "If you won't be needing us anymore," Keira Liadan said, "my family should return to the road." Simon nodded. "That would be prudent," the mage said. "Safe …

  • Session 16: Vir Tanadahl

    GM'd and posted by "Darth Krzysztof":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/DarthKrzysztof The Silver Tree, a vast oak with leaves that shone like tiny mirrors, stood some fifty yards away. It was the only tree still holding on to any leaves at all, and …

  • Session 17: The Rest Is Silence

    GM'd and posted by "Darth Krzysztof":http://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/DarthKrzysztof Naessa shuffled awkwardly behind Gheris. "Are you... will you be... um..." Gheris looked down to see Kent nudging her hand with his huge muzzle. She also saw …